TWO GIRLS. ONE BUCKET.


Denice became a frequent visitor at my house because of the Bahay Kubo Hits.

We were really baked at 12am, telephoned KFC and ordered a bucket meal. We finished the entire bucket. Lines were passed on like “Man, that was a lot of chicken, just by saying chicken reverts me back to food coma.” Mikee (Denice) was so frustrated because her rice wasn't equal to the amount of chicken that she had. And for some reason Mikee says “CAPTAIN SANDERS” it took me a couple of seconds to realize what she was saying when it hit me… “IT’S COLONEL SANDERS DUDE!!!” I still have the video! Couldn't stop laughing at it as I watched it. Mr. Malcolm, my dog, made a Blue’s Clues on her, that’s why there’s a paw print there.

Those random Bahay Kubo Hits were always nice with you, we talked about everything under the sun and moon. Tripped out on Santa Bubble Machine and iTunes visuals. You're the best.


MIKEE. GO HERE NA. NOW NA. MISS NA MISS NA MISS NA MISS NA MISS NA KITA. IT HURTS.