HOR IN A TAPIS.


This was back in highschool. It was some camping thing at the school grounds. I made Hor report, and he comes out of the shower room in a towel. I saw Hor’s sexy body, the toon has the manyak face on.

Man, I remember Hor when he was still a little bunny. His brother was my batchmate and he was a batch lower, I think I was 5th grade and he was in 4th. He would hang in our classroom with his kuya and he was such a cute little pudgy boy listening to the grown-ups talk. HAHA.


Miss you Baby Corn. I believe in your music, I believe in you. More of the positive vibes you bring out to the human race, not just referring to your music, but I’m also pointing out your entire being. You are a person who sees the glass has something in it and at the same time is half-full. Your perseverance is astounding and look at how far you've come. At your age and at your success, you've defied the norms.