ENTER THE VOID.


This was the first time I met Denice.

There was chemistry class, lots of bombs, free wine and cheese from that newly opened wine place. I REMEMBER THAT CHEESE SO WELL. IT WAS REALLY GOOD CHEESE. LIKE REALLY FUCKING GOOD CHEESE. There was a game of charades, and I wasn't even watching Enter The Void. Since we already watched it prior to this night, and we just sort of wanted to see the reactions of other people.

Moving on, I remember that Celine left early, Dani went somewhere else and designated her sister (Denice) to me. PALONG-PALO. A tweet was sent to me saying “I love you?” and the next thing I know Denice was gone without a trace with… (I’m not saying who but if you see this and you remember… Sup, boy?).

And you know what boy? I have to thank you. Because Denice is one of my closest friends now. But you’re still a douchebag. Peace.

After that, I ended up smoking hash with some hiphop guys (WHY THE FUCK?) at the tables outside of the bar, I kept smoking up but I wasn't getting high! And when the waiters were telling us that they were closing down, one of the guys asked me “Do you wanna do Shabu?” Tanginang yan. So everytime I see him on the YouTube videos, I refer to him as “Shabu guy” Dunno his name. I didn't do it by the way. I went home… alone. Forever alone. : (


But the story doesn't end there, see next blog post.