MAMANG MOTOR.


The next day, I went to school and it was the first time and hopefully the last time that anything has ever happened to my vehicle. I was signaling left to get into the campus, a 16-wheeler truck stopped and let me through (What a nice Filipino truck driver that was.) And just like every other fucking street in the Philippines, it was infested with motorcycles. You know how everything is legal in the Philippines? Motorcycles roll on the gutter to the right of your vehicle. Which, to tell you frankly, is such a hazard to society.  So anyway, there was a motorcycle to the right of the truck, with the size of that truck, Mamang Motor obviously didn’t see me. I made the left, was about to get into the ramp when Mamang Motor crashes into my right bumper corner. I was still PALO, went down the car and screamed at him like there was no tomorrow, shouting such profanities that my mother would not be pleased. I only stopped because he started crying.

Kawawa naman.

At that time, I haven’t been driving with a license because it got lost and I didn’t wanna tell my parents how I lost it because didn't know how I lost it either. I dunno which school official that was but he stepped in and said the process that we have to call the Barangay Tanod guys and make this incident official. Puta. I had to pull Mr. School Official to the side to tell him that I didn't have a license and that we can just let it go. I made the guy cry anyway, so my amats went all out on him, include all the emotions I was feeling due to the previous night. He served his purpose. Sorry Mamang Motor. Sorry bro.

I was being extremely Bipolar that time so I left school and hung out at a classmate’s condo, shooting up every anti-depressant there was. HAHAHA. At one point, became a cat. Snapped out. Went to Benilde, I think? To get Celine. Ended up in Cable Car, trying to eat Adobo Rice. And I think I ended the night at the Stoner Waiting Shed at my village.


That day was so labo.