HOW DO YOU OPEN A BEER BOTTLE WITHOUT A BOTTLE OPENER?


I often found myself in Celine and K’s apartment. The apartment with crazy ass blue lights. I was there often because… we were practically neighbors. That apartment lacked a lot of kitchen utensils, because they don’t cook. DOMESTICATE YOURSELVES. So Celine and I bought a lot of beer, but we had no means of opening it because they didn't have a bottle opener. The Norwegians just used their lighters and cellphones to open bottles. It was just the two of us, and we were thirsty as fuck.

We tried everything but to no avail. Finally, I decided to text my guy (At that time, but fuck that, that guy is an asshole and will go to hell and be eaten piece by piece by the little mice of hell.) and asked him how to open a beer bottle without a bottle opener. I got a crash course through a text message with detailed instructions. It took me a couple of minutes to get it done but when I was able to open it. Celine and I cheered like as if we were watching a football game.

Celine said “Ang cool ng guy mo!” but that guy is history and can suck his own cock for all I care. Oh wait, HE’S GOT A WIFE TO SUCK IT NOW. Asshole. Okay. Sorry. Sometimes the bitterness spills over. He’s one of the reasons why I moved out of the Philippines. HAHAHAHAH. ULOL.

Anyway, I didn't really do it right, it’s more of like, I pried the bottle cap off. Until now, it’s still what I do, prying it off the top, but it gets open anyway, so it doesn't matter. I never got the hang of it. I’m always jealous whenever I hear someone open up a bottle with that “POP!”. Wish I could do that.

Honestly, I miss those nights at your apartment. It sucks that I never got to see the new apartment. Would have been dope if I cooked at least once in the new one. But the memories that were created in that apartment was priceless. Because you are priceless Celine. You’re a gem. One in a million.