SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS.


First time I hung out with Sab at a club.

I think she was the baby at Greyone back then and according to her, I asked her to go with us. And just like every night at Embassy, you walk out of there piss faced drunk. People tell me I fell off the couch, I disagree, the couch threw me off. Now, this girl right here, this girl is wild. When the DJ’s last song ended, the scene was like this: Bouncers assisting Sab out the club, us following, laughing our asses off, when we get out she screams “I WANT SEX!”  Done deal. Casual #3 was born. Our friendship begins.

The funny thing is, most of my friends, we meet at the most unusual circumstances, but it’s these experiences that strengthens the bond between two friends. Too see someone at their worst and be able to accept what you see is the start of a long lasting friendship. FRIENDSHIP LEVEL-UP.

It was then that I knew, sober or not, that I was gonna get along with Sab. We’re complete opposites and yet we like each other. A lot of people don’t like my guts. Heck, I think everyone hates my guts, and you know what? I never gave a flying fuck about what you people thought. There was a dark time when all of you were giving Sab shit for being friends with me. But Sab stood by me and defended me despite the bullshit that she was receiving from your nosy asses. Sab knows me better than any of you do, I’m not one to broadcast the small amount of good in me, because people fuck with you when you’re nice. But Sab knows that side, I’ve shown it to her because she the kind of person that deserves all the kindness in the world, and to the douchebag/s that inflicted pain on my girl. Wait till I get back, I’m gonna shove your faces into your anus.